- Qty on product page - Enhanced the product search page to display the quantity in stock for each item listed.
- Product description - Enhanced the product page to allow for a description that will appear below the add to cart button of a product. This can be configured on the "Descriptions" tab of the Edit Product page. Screenshot
- Global product message - Enhanced the product page to allow for two different global product messages. One will appear below the add to cart button, and the other below the images. They will appear on every product page. These can be configured under Settings > Website Settings > Products. Screenshot
- Till product search - Made the product search faster by cacheing the previous search.
- Destination based tax for WA - Enhanced the web checkout to allow for destination based sales tax for the state of Washington. If a customer in the state of Washington orders something from the website, it will calculate sales tax based on the zip code where the product is being shipped.
- Duplicate category - Fixed issue where saving a category image would create a duplicate category.
- Rental categories in kiosk - Fixed an issue where deleted rental categories were appearing in the kiosk module.
- ShipStation weight calculation - Fixed an issue where occasionally the weight calculation would be incorrect for an order using the ShipStation integration.
- Work order make disappearing - Fixed an issue where the selected make of the item in a work order was disappearing when the work order was created.
- Product description bug - Fixed an issue where the new description below the add to cart button wasn't functioning on all sites.
- Catalog images broken - Fixed an issue where products added via the catalog search were being added with broken images.
- Delete malfunction in register - Fixed an issue where if you suspended and resumed a transaction with multiple items, and then tried to delete a line item from the transaction, it would delete all items.
- Package component search - Fixed and issue where searching for package components would freeze, requiring you to exit and recreate the package.