- Company name on receipt - Enhanced the receipt so that it will print the company name if this is configured as part of the customer record. Screenshot
- Product condition - Enhanced the product page to be able to track the condition of a product. Screenshot
- Item condition settings - Added a setting under Settings > Website Settings > Products which will allow stores to enable or disable the item condition field. If enabled, you may also select the default condition value for all new items. The system default for the condition is blank, or none. Screenshot
- Product options bug - Fixed issue where products with options could not be saved.
- Work order deposit bug - Fixed an issue where creating a work order through the work order module would not pull the deposit into the register.
- Customer modal bug - Fixed an issue where the customer actions modal in the register wouldn't show all of the customer's data after suspending and resuming a transaction.
- New cart summary bug - Fixed an issue where the new cart summary was displaying the incorrect item count.
- Settings bug - Fixed issue where saving settings would disable the shipping settings for a store.
- Inventory Value report bug - Fixed an issue where the way departments were set up caused the report not to load sometimes.
- No negative price in register - Fixed a bug where the register would allow the price of an item to be set as a negative amount. This would create problems with the transaction data. The preferred method of creating a return is to set the quantity as negative.