- Web orders from register - Enhanced the register page so that a transaction can be pushed over to the web order fulfillment area under the "Orders" module. This is useful if someone calls into the store and places an order that needs to be shipped. This type of transaction needs to be handled just like a web order. The way that you will push this transaction over to the orders module is based on what is entered for shipping. Watch this short video tutorial to see how it works. Screenshot
- Edit transaction notes - Added the ability to edit transaction notes from the transaction view. Screenshot
- Website price and sale price - Enhanced the "Edit Existing Product" spreadsheet to allow for editing the website price and website sale price.
- Gift cards purchased on website - Fixed an issue where if a gift card was purchased on a website using the authorization checkout method, it would remain in the "pending" status even after the funds were collected. It will now change to the "active" status and can be used one the transaction has been marked as "captured."
- Case quantity in PO/RO - Fixed an issue with the purchase and receiving order modules where the case unit quantity wasn't displaying consistently.
- Leading zero in bulk upload - Fixed an issue where our system was stripping the leading zero from the UPC field of the edit product spreadsheet when uploading.
- Pending order status - Fixed an issue where orders that were captured at the sale were being set to the "Pending" status.
- Add product through work order - Fixed an issue where adding a product through the work order module did not work correctly.
- Ordered inventory report - Fixed an issue with the Ordered Inventory report where after clicking on a purchase order from the report would display the wrong purchase order.
- Web checkout requires UK province - Fixed an issue with the web checkout where it was requiring the customer to select a province when entering their billing information during the checkout process.
- Gift cards discountable - Fixed an issue where coupons were applying a discount to gift cards purchased through the website. Gift cards are now non-discountable, as they are in the POS.