- Inventory batch module - Enhanced the inventory batch module to allow for an input value of zero. So if an item is not scanned at all during a batch, then the inventory will not change when the batch is saved. However, scanning an item and then entering a quantity of zero will update the inventory for that item.
- Special Order Updates - Improvements to the special order module to improve user experience. Items include assigning the focus to the appropriate fields, populating the default vendor when one is listed, and adding the "Date Created" to the special order details page.
- Customer details modal error - Fixed an issue where the customer details modal in the register would not load correctly after adding the customer to a transaction, leaving the register, and then returning to the register and attempting to edit the customer.
- Mismatch Error - Fixed a mismatch error that would sometimes appear when going through the web checkout.
- Special orders errors - Fixed some errors which occurred with processing payments on special orders.