- Save quotes - An enhancement to the register will allow you to save a transaction as a quote for a customer. It is required that you first select a customer and add items to the register. After that, click on the actions icons to save the quote. Once the quote is saved, you can save changes, print, or close the quote to start a new transaction. You may also load or delete existing quotes in the customer actions modal of the register. Video Demo
- Customer reward eligibility - A new customer setting will allow you to disable a customer's reward eligibility. Once turned off, no reward points or coupons may be earned or redeemed. Screenshot
- Product list enhancements - The product list page now has the ability to filter by location, as well as expanding products with different styles to display details about those styles. Additionally, you may activate or deactivate styles from this page. Screenshot
- Customer class history - Enhanced the customer details modal to display the class history for a customer. Screenshot
- Special Order deletion also deletes PO draft - Fixed an issue where if a PO draft contained a special order item, then deleting or refunding that special order item through the register would result in the PO draft and all other items on that draft being deleted as well. This fix will remove the SO item from the PO draft when the SO is cancelled, and leave the PO draft and all other items on that draft alone.