- Nothing new this week.
- Standardized invoice date - Added a date picker to the invoice date field on the RO module. Previously, other formats entered here weren't accepted and created an error.
- Rental pick list - Added the ability to print a pick list for a rental.
- Restock web rentals - If a web rental is returned or voided in the "Orders" area of the system, we will restock inventory correctly.
- Add packages to rentals - Packages may now be added to a rental kiosk module.
- Web rental status - Any web rentals will have a "New Web" status. The order may be reviewed and converted to a reservation once the information has been verified.
- Rental bug - Fixed issue with rental module where the rental item label wasn't being displayed.
- Rental kiosk performance - Fixed issues causing poor performance issues with the rental kiosk module. Specifically when the number of renters exceeded three.
- Editing kiosks in transaction - Fixed an issue where if you had multiple kiosks in a single transaction, and attempted to edit one, then the date on all other kiosks would change to match the edited kiosk.