- Nothing new this week.
- Web rental availability - Made a change to the web rental module so that users cannot rent more than what is available.
- Display completed layaways - Added the ability to view all completed layaways on the layaway summary page. Screenshot
- Web rentals - Made a number of improvements to the web rental front-end user interface.
- Rental item exchange - Added the ability to exchange one rental item for any other item type. Previously, you could only exchange for similar items.
- QB invoice details - Enhanced the RO module to push over additional invoice details (invoice number, invoice date, vendor terms).
- Password reset - Fixed an issue with the password reset functionality for admin users. Previously the reset email wasn't being displayed anywhere, and this created confusion about resetting passwords. Now this is exposed in the user profile which will help know what email reset instructions are being sent to. Screenshot
- Display price on website search - Fixed an issue where the wrong price was being displayed on the product search results page when searching for a product on the website. If a product had a sale price or a different website price, the listed retail price would always show on the search results page.
- QuickBooks vendors and bills - Fixed an issue where new vendors and vendor bills were not being pushed over to QB using the QB Connector.
- Digital download link - Fixed an issue where the digital download and print gift card links was direction customers to the incorrect page.
- Tax rate not saving - Fixed an issue where attempting to change the default tax for all products was not saving correctly.