- Nothing new this week.
- Account balance enhancement - Added the ability to make a payment against a customer account no matter what type of balance exists. For instance, if a customer has a $0 account balance, then they can make a payment and end up with a negative (credit) balance. This is done by making an account payment through the register just as you normally would when making a payment towards an account balance.
- Focus customer search - Enhanced the customer module so that when the page loads, the focus is on the search field. This will allow you to start entering your search instead of first having to click on the search field.
- Refund to "Outside Financing" - Made an improvement to the register that will allow you to refund to the payment method "Outside Financing."
- Size limit on work order barcode - Added a height and width restriction to the barcode on the printed work order ticket. Previously this barcode would respond to the size of paper it was printed on, and was very large when printed on 8.5 x 11 sheets of paper. Now this barcode is limited to a reasonable size.
- Suspended transactions - Improved the register so that transactions being suspended in another register will appear in a different register without having to refresh the page. Previously, refreshing the page was the only way to see newly suspended transactions.
- Serialized Inventory Module - Made an enhancement to the serialized inventory module which will allow you to change the assignment of a SN when that specific inventory record has been sold on two different transactions. Previously, attempting to correct the data by reassigning on record would also reassign the other record.
- Shopping cart with quantities over 100 - Fixed the website shopping cart so that it can properly handle checking out and item where over 100 units of that item are being added to cart. Previously, no matter how many of a particular item were added to the shopping cart, upon proceeding to checkout, the quantity would revert to 100.
- Deactivated product styles - Fixed an issue where deactivated product styles were still appearing on the website and could still be purchased.