- Send emails to filtered lists - Added the ability to send an email to filtered list. From the Filter Customers module, after you have a list of customers, click the "Email" icon next to the export icon. From here you can choose which email draft you would like to send to the filtered customers. If you do not have any drafts created, you may save the filter and create a draft in the email marketing module. In the area where you would normally select the list you are sending to, click on the "Filtered List" button. From here you can select from the list of saved filtered lists. Clicking send will send to the customers on this filtered list.
- Verify Customer Details - For many stores, having detailed contact information for customers is important. We have added a setting which will encourage the clerk to gather additional customer information. There is a setting called "Verify Customer Details" under Settings > POS Settings > General Settings (Screenshot). If this setting is enabled, then after searching for and selecting any customer in the register, a slide out will appear with the customer's basic account information (Screenshot). From here the customer information can be updated. Hitting "Esc" will exit out of this window, and "Enter" will save.
- Shipping Tax through PayPal - Shipping Tax is now pushed over to PayPal, but not as its own tax item. It is combined with the regular sales tax.
- Saving Filtered Lists - You may now save a filtered list in the "Filter Customers" module under Marketing.
- Work order email format - Improved the format of the email the customer receives when a work order is marked as ready to pickup.
- PO Created Date - Fixed an issue where saved POs were listing a created date of 12/31/1969.
- Work order email notifications - Fixed an issue where the email notification was automatically sent to the customer if the status update to a work order was made from the top of the page.