- Nothing new this week.
- Product Options Out of Stock - We are now properly marking the individual product options with no inventory as "Out of Stock" for the quantity. Out of stock options do not have the add to cart button. Screenshot
- Fabric Quantity Edits on Web Orders - We now allow for fractional fabric edits on web orders. You can only select fractional amounts that are less than the original ordered quantity.
- Filter Customers enhancement - You may now search for classes and services in addition to products when setting filters.
- Date picker in reports - Updated the date picker in all of the reports that have a calendar. Clicking on the "Custom Date" option will display an updated format.
- Refund Items with $0.00 Price - We fixed the register to allow returns of products, classes, etc. with a $0 price
- Transaction Details report fix - Fixed an issue with the transaction details report where you were not able to adjust the date range, export, or print.
- Meta tags content w/out tags - Fixed an issue where if you entered meta tag content on a page that didn't contain tags, the text would appear at the top of the page.