Your Rain Billing Account Portal
As a client of Rain / LikeSew, you have access to an account portal where you can do the following things:
- Update your billing information for name, address, etc.
- Update your payment methods (any major credit card accepted).
- View and print any invoice that has been sent to you from the billing system.
- View every payment you've made through the billing system (we started using the current billing system in July of 2014, so records will go back that far).
- View your current monthly subscription(s).
- Download a detailed Statement showing your lifetime payment history with Rain.
Let's Get Started!
Go through the following steps to access and work with your Rain billing account:
- Click on this link to go to the login screen. (https://billing.rainpos.com/)
You'll see this login prompt. Since you're new, click the button that says I'm new, let me in!
- You will be prompted to enter your email address. Use an address that you view and work with often. After you enter the address, click Continue.
- The system will send a confirmation email to the address you entered.
- In another window or tab in your browser, or in your desktop email application, check your mail for that account. You'll see something like this example:
Click the link in the email to validate the account so you can proceed with setup.
- Next you will set the password you want for your Rain billing account. Stronger passwords contain letters, numbers, and punctuation, and we encourage you to make a strong password since your account will contain your billing information. Enter the password you want, confirm it by entering in again, and then click Set Password.
- You will now be taken to the Home screen of your Account Portal (see full Portal details below).
Using Your Rain Billing Account Portal
Rain Billing Portal Home
The Home tab will come up whenever you first access your Portal each time you log in, and will show you your Current Balance and allow you to Download a Statement showing your full account history.
You can see what you are signed up for on your My Subscriptions tab and when your next invoice(s) will be generated. You can also click to View More Details.
You can see the full history of your billing invoices on this tab, with the latest invoices at the top. Click on the Invoice Number to open the invoice, and if needed, you can Save a PDF or Print the invoice.
This tab lists all payments, credits, and refunds that you may have made or received.
My Payment Methods
If your card is expiring or you just need to change whichever card you use, this tab will allow you to Add a New Credit Card. When you click that button, you will be prompted to enter all billing information for the new card. You also have the option of using a Bank Account (ACH / eCheck) payment method, but we recommend against setting up your payments this way. Payments processed through ACH cannot be refunded through the automated system. It is likely we will be phasing this payment method out in the near future.
If you need to update any of your contact information on the account, the My Info tab will allow you to change whatever you need. Just change the info and click Save.
If you wish to update or change your password, click this tab. You will need to enter your Current Password and then the New Password, then click the button to Update Password. If you don't remember your current password, click to Log Out in the upper right, then in the login screen, click the Forgot Password link and the system will send a reset link to the email address for the account.