- Nothing this week.
- Secure Naked Domains - For all customers who have SSL as part of their monthly services, we secured the naked domain in addition to the www record that was originally secured.
- Vantiv - Non-integrated Payments - Enhanced the register for anyone using the Vantiv integrated payment solution so that you now have the ability to disable the integrated payments and record a credit card payment without actually processing payment on a card through the system. This is useful if you are at a trade show or another situation where you cannot use the integrated payment option through the register, and need to use an external method for processing a credit card (such as Square).
- RTO - Email Declined Charges - If an automatic payment for an RTO contract declines, we will automatically send an email to the customer notifying them of the declined charge and giving instructions on how to make payment.
- Reverb - UPC - Enhanced the Reverb integration to properly handle the UPC when populating a listing in Reverb.
- Class "No Category" - Fixed a bug where you were not able to select "No Category" as a category for classes.
- Saving Product Error - Fixed an issue where saving a product through the serialized inventory report was giving an error.
- Class Date/Time - Fixed an issue where some recent changes to the classes module was causing the class details page to display incorrectly.
- Reverb - Report Sales - Fixed an issue where Reverb sales data was not showing up in reports.