- Marketing Tab - The marketing tab is now visible within settings for customers have the marketing module enabled. This tab gives you the ability to manage different setting for how different marketing communications happen with your customers.
- Upcoming Classes Email - We released some marketing functionality for upcoming classes.
- There is now a setting to send out an email to customers once a month. (screenshot)
- A page component. (screenshot)
- A landing page where they can see all of the upcoming classes.
- Web Order Upward Adjustment - We have changed "Authorize Only" web orders so that any product adjustment is possible. (screenshot) They will not be able to capture the funds for the web order unless the funds they are trying to capture are the same, or lower than the initial authorized amount. (screenshot)
- Reverb Draft Status - Added the ability to push a product over to Reverb with the status of "draft." Previously the only option was to push over listings as "published." This will be useful for when someone wants to test a listing before publishing it, or when they want to mark an item as an "auction" item... which isn't currently supported through the API.
- Special Order - Fixed an issue with special orders where we were allowing users to create an SO with a product quantity of 0. This is no longer allowed and they will be prompted that that the quantity selected is invalid.
- Chrome Receipt Printing - Fixed an issue where Chrome was pulling up the dialog to print the receipt a 2nd time when "Require Signature" was selected.
- Reverb shipping profile - Fixed an issue where our system was overriding the assigned reverb shipping profile, even if no shipping rates were listed for a product. Reverb allows you to assign a shipping profile to a category in Reverb. If you assign a product to that category when listing it on Reverb, then it will use the assigned shipping profile. Only when you enter shipping information on the Reverb tab of the product page will it override the category profile assignment.