The Rain catalog system contains many thousands of products across multiple industries, and while it is not a comprehensive listing of every product you might sell, it does contain a great many products from major manufacturers in the industries we serve. We are constantly updating it and building relationships with more and more manufacturers to broaden our product listings for you.
Here is a short video showing you how you can quickly add a product from our Catalog:
Steps for Adding a Catalog Product
- Go to Products > Add New Product.
- In the Add Product screen, enter either the UPC, Manufacturer Number, or a keyword relating to the product into the Catalog Search fields at the top of the screen, then click the Magnifying Glass button to start the Catalog Search.
- If there is only a single matching result, the product data will auto-fill in the fields on the page. If there are multiple results, you can click on the one you want from the list that comes up. You can further refine the search results by clicking the Filters button on the far right of the Search bar, allowing you to specify manufacturers you want in the search.
- The Catalog will populate the Title, Manufacturer, ID Numbers (UPC and/or Manufacturer Number), MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price), Image(s) (In most cases), and Long Description. Newer entries in the Catalog will also contain different Styles and Options.
- To complete the product listing, fill out the other needed information in the normal way, then click Save at the bottom.