- Nothing this week.
- Reverb - Draft Status - Added the ability to push a product over to Reverb with the status of "draft." Previously the only option was to push over listings as "published." This will be useful for when someone wants to test a listing before publishing it, or when they want to mark an item as an "auction" item... which isn't currently supported through the API.
- New Product - Fixed an issue causing the "Add New Product" modal to not function in several areas (Till, PO, Kits, SO, etc).
- Reverb - Shipping Profile - Fixed an issue where our system was overriding the assigned reverb shipping profile, even if no shipping rates were listed for a product. Reverb allows you to assign a shipping profile to a category in Reverb. If you assign a product to that category when listing it on Reverb, then it will use the assigned shipping profile. Only when you enter shipping information on the Reverb tab of the product page will it override the category profile assignment.
- Email Marketing - Physical Address - Fixed an issue where the physical address was no longer appearing at the bottom of email marketing emails being sent.
- Gift Cards Purchased Report - Fixed an issue where the Gift Cards Purchased report was stacking the filtered results, resulting in incorrect data.
- Purchase Order Export - Fixed an issue where exporting a Purchase Order and opening it in Excel would not preserve any leading zeros on product identifiers.
- Purchase Order Export - Fixed an issue where the unit type was being included in the quantity ordered column of the export. This created issues when trying to upload to vendor websites.