Here is a short video showing you how you can manually adjust the inventory of a product:
Steps for Manually Adjusting Product Inventory
- Go to Products > Products, and find the product you want, then click to open it.
- Scroll down to the Inventory & Costs area, just above the product Price, and click the Change link.
- You can either add a new batch of inventory to the product, or you can click the Change Inventory tab to edit the inventory.
- You can edit the Quantity on Hand (first number), the Original Quantity (second number - the amount originally added in the line-item batch), the Cost you paid per item, the Extra Cost (shipping/freight), and the Date the batch was added to inventory.
- Click Submit to finalize the changes.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Product to set the new inventory changes in the system.