Here is a short video showing you how you can add or edit sale prices for your products in bulk:
Steps for Adding or Editing Sale Prices in Bulk
- Go to Products > Bulk, and in the Spreadsheets drop list, click on Edit Existing Products.
- You can Filter your download, if you like, by Category, Department, or Vendor, and you can select as many as you like (hold down Ctrl and click on each Category you want, for example).
- Click Download, then open the spreadsheet.
- You can change the Sale Price (Column V), and/or Website Sale Price (Column Y).
- Make sure you protect the longer product ID numbers (UPC, SKU, Manufacturer Number, Option ID, etc.) from changing into scientific notation by highlighting the columns, right-clicking and going to Format Cells > Fraction. Click here for more details on working with spreadsheets.
- Click to Save your spreadsheet, in Excel, a warning will pop up asking if you want to keep it in CSV format, click Yes.
- Go back to Products > Bulk, select Edit Existing Products from the Spreadsheets list (make sure you have no Filters set).
- Click the Upload link and on the Upload Products page, click to Browse for your CSV file, once you've selected the proper file, click Upload.
- If you get any errors reported, nothing will have uploaded, and you can call us at Support for help if you need. If everything is formatted correctly, you will see a File Uploaded Successfully message.