Here is a short video showing you how you can a product with options:
Steps for Creating a Product With Options
- Go to Products, and click to create a New Product.
- Create your product in the normal way, but in the Styles and Pricing area (the gray box), click the +Add Option link next to Styles to start your first Option group.
- Your first Option Title should be whatever has to do with the item's appearance, for example, Color. You want to add an option like that first so that images for the different styles can be applied correctly across all options.
- You can add as many Option Values as you like, so in our Color example, we could add any number of color names for the product.
- You can add different UPCs, SKUs, Manufacturer IDs, Prices, Inventory Quantities, and all other variables for each separate option.
- For the Image, use the Image area at the bottom of the option column instead of the Images tab. You only need to enter one image in the first column for each Color option (see video for example), or whatever appearance-based option you created).
- Once you have all of your data in place, click Save Product.
Please Note: Creating products with dozens or hundreds of options may cause the system to operate slowly and can be difficult to work with on the Edit Product page.