Here is a short video showing you how you can take a payment on a customer's balance owed to the store:
Steps for Taking Payment on an Account Balance Owed
- Click the Register icon in the upper left of the blue Admin toolbar.
- Search for the Customer and click the name to add the Customer to the Register.
- You will see their Account Balance in the upper middle of the Register screen.
- Click any of the Customer Action icons in the upper right of the Register.
- You'll see the Customer Balance on the left of the Customer Actions panel, click the Make Payment button.
- The full balance owed will be loaded as a line item, and you can adjust the amount if they aren't paying it all off. The line item will show you what will be left owed on the account if you do this.
- Complete the transaction in the normal way.