Here is a short video showing you how you can add a Customer to any mailing list you've created:
Steps for Adding a Customer to a Mailing List
- Click Point of Sale > Customers.
- Search for the Customer and click the name you want.
- In the main tab that opens, enter their Email Address (make sure they have agreed to join your mailing list).
- Check the box for the mailing list to which you're adding them.
- Scroll to the bottom of the panel and click Save.
Steps for Adding a Customer to a Mailing List and Auto-Sending a Welcome Email
- Click the Laptop icon in the upper left of the blue Admin Toolbar to go to your website.
- Go to the page where you have the Newsletter Sign Up form for the mailing list to which you want to add the customer.
- Enter the customer's information and click Submit.
- If you have properly set up your website email settings, the customer will be automatically sent your welcome email. You can check this setting under the gear-shaped button in the upper right and go to Settings > Website Settings > Email.