Here is a short video showing you how you can add a Customer to any mailing list you've created:
Steps for Adding a Customer to a Mailing List
- Click Point of Sale > Customers.
- Search for the Customer and click the name you want.
- In the main tab that opens, enter their Email Address (make sure they have agreed to join your mailing list).
- Go to the Settings Tab.
- Check the box for the mailing list to which you're adding them.
- Scroll to the bottom of the panel and click Save.
Please note, if they have unsubscribed from any of your automated Marketing emails, you can Resubscribe them from here, if that is what the customer wants.
Steps for Adding a Customer to a Mailing List and Auto-Sending a Welcome Email
- Click the Laptop icon in the upper left of the blue Admin Toolbar to go to your website.
- Go to the page where you have the Newsletter Sign Up form for the mailing list to which you want to add the customer.
- Enter the customer's information and click Submit.
- If you have properly set up your website email settings, the customer will be automatically sent your welcome email. You can check this setting under the gear-shaped button in the upper right and go to Settings > Website Settings > Email.