Here is a short video showing you how you can manually adjust customer account balances:
Steps for Adjusting a Customer's Balance
- Click Point of Sale > Customers.
- Search for the Customer and click the name you want.
- In the main tab that opens, on the right side, click the Edit button.
- Enter a Reason for the account balance adjustment (required).
- Adjust the Balance: positive numbers are balances owed, and negative numbers are credit balances.
- Click Update. NOTE: After you make your adjustment, the numbers may not look right. Don't worry, after you save the customer data and open their account again, your changes will be in place.
- Scroll to the bottom of the panel and click Save.