- Product "Reorder Amount" - We have changed the "Reorder Amount" field to "Desired Stock Level." The product reorder point is still the inventory level where you will be promoted to reorder the item. Rather than reordering a fixed amount, our system will look at the desired stock level for an item, and prompt you to order as much as is required to meet or exceed the desired level. Screenshot
- Reorder Point and Desired Stock Level and Styles - In order to provide more control over products with multiple styles/options, as well as to provide flexibility in ordering preferences for different store locations, we have moved the reorder point and desired stock level fields to be managed for each product style rather than for the product as a whole. Screenshot
- Transfers Options Name - Improved Transfers so that it now properly uses and displays the product option name.
- Quantity on Hand - Fixed an issue with the Quantity on Hand not displaying the correct inventory count within the PO/RO for Existing Vendor Products.
- Transfers Quantity - Fixed an issue where the quantity on hand being displayed on transfers was only showing the inventory from the first inventory record. It now displays the correct inventory count.