- Reorder Point and Desired Stock Level - Apply All - Fixed the reorder point and desired stock level fields on the product page so that the "Apply All" function will work on products with more than one style/option. Screenshot
- Multiple Vendor Support - Enhanced the product page to allow for selecting multiple vendors for a single product. Purchasing details, such as the vendor part number and packaging information, have been moved down to the style level to allow for more granular control. Additionally, the purchase order and receiving order areas will now support additional logic for ordering from primary and secondary vendors. Learn More
- ShipStation - Hide Rates - Added a new ShipStation setting where we allow the rates to be hidden on the website at checkout. ShipStation wasn't intended to be used for showing calculated shipping rates at checkout. This setting will allow customers to hide these rates from end-users. If this setting is enabled, then the Rain shipping calculator should be configured and enabled for the shopping cart to work. Screenshot
- Quantity on Hand - Fixed an issue with the PO / RO where the quantity on hand would not display until after they were either saved as a draft or or the order was completed.
- No Till Selected - Fixed the register so that it is no longer possible to go through a transaction without a specific till being selected.
- Class Sessions on Receipt - Fixed an issue where the class sessions for a purchased class weren't displaying in chronological order on the printed receipt.
- Delete RTO Contract Error - Fixed issue where you could not delete rent to own contracts.
- Shipping Calculation Bug - Fixed an issue where shipping that is configured to be calculated on the dollar amount of the order, was looking at the post-discount instead of the pre-discount total. This resulted in the store collecting less in shipping than they should have.