- Product Default Cost - A new field has been added to the "Edit Product" page that will allow you to set a default cost for an item. The system will use this value to populate purchase and receiving orders. If a value has not been set for this field, then the PO/RO will pull cost from the most recent inventory received as it has done previously. Screenshot
- Reverb Shipping Profiles - Enhanced the Reverb integration to allow users to assign a Reverb shipping profile to a listing in Rain.
- New Columns in Sales by Item Report - We have added a column in the Sales by Item report for the Manufacturer ID and the inventory in stock for the listed item. These are included in the report export as well.
- PO New Product - Fixed an issue where creating a new product within the PO area and then saving resulted in a blank PO with no items showing in the list.
- Suggested Products - Fixed an issue with the suggested products search not functioning. You can now search and add suggested products again.
- Batch Inventory - Fixed issue where the "New Batch" button stopped functioning.
- Microsoft Edge - Fixed issue with Microsoft Edge that was stopping our client's customers from being able to make a web purchase. They were running into an infinite load problem when they tried to complete their purchase.
- RTO Monthly - Fixed an issue where the monthly insurance and maintenance fees were being doubled on RTO contracts.