On October 3rd, 2017 we released an update that improves both the functionality and design of the Classes module and how it displays on your web pages. Please note, this change only affects responsive websites.
Class Module Design Changes
Here are the areas we improved in the design:
1. The Title and Price are now more visible on the page.
2. Class sessions are no longer displayed vertically down the page and instead are displayed when clicked.
3. The date and time are visible on the page after being selected.
4. The Attendee name and Seats Available count has been improved to be more user friendly.
5. The remaining seat count is now visible under the Attendance selector.
6. The Skill Level, Materials Included, and Instructor are now more pronounced.
How to Enable the Updated Design
To turn on the new design changes for your own site, click on the gear-shaped button on the right of the blue Admin Toolbar and go to Settings > Website Settings. The Calendar & Classes tab will load for you, and in the section for Classes at the bottom, check the box to enable the Version 2 Preview.
For a complete review on how to setup classes please Read More here.