Here is a short video showing you how you can bulk upload files using product images as an example:
Steps for Bulk Uploading Files
- Go to Website > Files, and find the folder you want to upload the files into, then click to highlight it.
- Click the blue Upload File button. If you want to upload product images and have them auto-load into the appropriate products, make sure your file names are identical to the UPC, Manufacturer ID, or SKU of the products.
- You can either drag and drop files into the gray area, or you can click the green Add Files button to add files from your computer. After adding files, you can add more from different locations, up to a total of five hundred.
- Once your upload list is complete, click the blue Start Upload button to begin the upload. You'll see progress bars for each file and for the overall upload job. Once it's complete, the upload window will disappear and you'll see your images at the top of the list.
- Your files will be accessible anywhere you click to view your library of uploaded items. Please note, if you were uploading images in bulk to go into new products, the images with corresponding product ID numbers will be visible if you open a product to edit it, look on the Images tab, in the first (primary) spot.