Here is a short video showing you how you can order electronically from Island Batik:
How to Set Up and Order From Island Batik
With the new integration with Island Batik, you are able to order directly from their website, and once you activate the Like Sew Assist, the integration will automatically pull low-inventory products with Island Batik as the Primary Vendor over from our system into your order from Island Batik. Here is what you need to do:
Step One: Generate Your Token Code
- Click Inventory > Vendors in the blue Admin toolbar and go to Island Batik. If you have not yet created them as a vendor, do so now. Please note, there is no 's' in Batik in their company name!
- Go to the Integrations tab and in the drop-list, click on Island Batik.
- Save the Vendor.
- Open Island Batik again and go to the Integrations tab. You will see a Vendor Token, you will need to be able to paste this code into the Island Batik site in the next step, so save it somewhere you can copy from.
- Click to Save the vendor.
Step Two: Log Into Order Assist by Like Sew on Island Batik's Site
- Go to IslandBatik.com and click the Login link in the upper right.
- Log in with your Island Batik login info for your account with them.
- Add a product to your cart (you can remove it later if you don't want to order it) and find the pink Order Assist by Like Sew button and click it.
- Copy and paste your Vendor Token from step one into the Vendor Token field.
- For the Username and Password, use the same credentials you use to log into the Like Sew system.
Once you are logged in, the system will remember you, and every time you log into the Island Batik site, the integration will remain in place for you.
When you start an order, you will be able to add your Low Inventory items that are associated with Island Batik as the Primary Vendor.