I've tried everything and Firefox just can't get my printer settings right, what should I do?
If you've tried everything and Firefox just isn't working, your final option is to reset Firefox so it can start from scratch. Prior to doing this, make sure your printer driver settings are correct, or THIS WILL NOT WORK.
If you are working with a Star receipt printer, click here. If you are working with an Epson receipt printer, click here. If you are working with a Dymo label printer, click here. And click here if you are working with a Zebra label printer. These links will all open in a new window so you can come back to this article later.
Here is how you can reset Firefox:
- In the upper right of Firefox, click on the icon that looks like three stacked bars.
- In the menu that pops up, near the bottom, click on the ? button for Help.
- You will see the Help menu, click on Troubleshooting Information.
- In the upper right of the page that loads, click the Refresh Firefox button.
- A warning will pop up letting you know that plugins and extensions and any custom settings you have done will need to be reset, click OK.
Please note that after you reset Firefox, you will need to go back into the page settings and reset margins and headers and footers. Those steps are described in the following article, near the top: Click here.