Here is a short video showing you how you can set your preferences for the way the Work Orders module will handle your service jobs:
Steps for Setting Your Work Order Preferences
- Click the gear-shaped button on the far right of the blue Admin Toolbar and click on Settings.
- Go to Settings > POS Settings > Work Orders.
- In the Work Order Ticket Message area, enter the text you wish to include on every Work Order ticket. This information often includes the following: A description of the procedures the customer can expect in your work order process, your policies and disclaimers, and contact information if they have any questions during the process.
- In the Target Date Default area, set the number of days that is your average time in completing a work order. This will be the starting point for the estimated time of completion on each new work order, and you can adjust it as needed in each ticket.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save.