Here is a short video showing you how you can create a quote for a saved transaction:
Steps for Creating a Quote
- Click the Register icon in the upper left of the blue Admin toolbar.
- Search for the Customer and click the name to add the Customer to the Register.
- Add the item(s) to the Register that will be saved as a Quote. Add any discounts or other adjustments.
- Click any of the Customer Action icons in the upper right of the Register.
- You'll see the Quotes section near the top of the panel. For any currently saved Quotes, you can click to Load them into the register, Print, or Delete them.
- Click the + button next to Quotes, and the system will save the transaction as a Quote. Note that this is a permanently saved version and you will always be able to Load it into the register no matter how much time has gone by. You also do not need to save it again unless you add or adjust the items.
- Whenever you complete the transaction, the Quote will disappear from the Customer's list in the Customer Actions panel.