Here is a short video showing you how you can complete a work order in the Register:
Steps for Completing a Work Order from the Register
- Click the Register icon in the upper left of the blue Admin toolbar.
- Search for the Customer and click the name to add the Customer to the Register.
- If the Customer has active Work Orders in the system, you will see the Wrench icon highlighted in gold in the upper right, with the other Customer Action icons.
- Click any of the Customer Action icons in the upper right of the Register.
- The Customer Actions panel will open, and the Work Order(s) are listed at the bottom of the left column. Click the Work Order to load it into the Register.
- You will see line items for each service and part, and you can apply any discounts you might need.
- Complete the transaction in the normal way.