Here is a short video showing you how you can return or void a work order:
Steps for Returning or Voiding a Work Order
- Scan the Work Order receipt into the Register, or search for the Customer and in their History, click to open the work order final transaction.
- If you are voiding the transaction, Click Void, read the warning that pops up, and if you wish to proceed, click Continue. Once a transaction has been voided, it is no longer in the normal reports, it will only be visible from the Customer's History and from the Voided Transactions report.
- If you are returning the transaction, click Return. All items that can be returned will be itemized in the Return panel. Click the Return All button if all of the parts used in the transaction will be returned. Click on any Services that need to be returned, and once everything being returned has been selected, click to Close the Return panel.
- You will see line items for all parts and services you selected, and any deposited amounts won't be individually accounted for, but the full amount paid for the items will be returned, so the deposit does not have to be returned separately.
- Once everything looks correct, click the green Return Arrow in the lower right and in the panel that pops up, select how the funds will be returned. When the entire amount has been allocated, click Close.
- If everything looks correct, click the green check-mark to complete the return.