It can take the search engines up to 6 months to fully register you, even if your web, to speed things along I recommend the following:
- Go to http://www.google.com/placesforbusiness and register your website there, fill out as much information as possible (the more complete your profile, the better your search results will be).
- Submit your site to Bing by clicking here: http://www.bing.com/webmaster/SubmitSitePage.aspx
- Work on your site SEO by taking advantage of the resources available to you:
- In the Reference Guide (http://siterepository.s3.amazonaws.com/00494201102281033102199.pdf), go to page 114 and read the appendix on SEO
- Also, read Appendix II: Top 10 Website Mistakes (these are for Content and Design as well as Web Marketing)
We realize all of this can seem like a lot, but once you’re in the swing of things it should only take 4 – 8 hours or so per month.