You can get to this part of the system by going to the page that has your Calendar and clicking on the View Calendar link.
Here are the steps on how to set up a calendar to show only the category or categories you want:
1) After logging into the system, click on the Website button to view the website in Edit mode and go to the page that has a Calendar. If you don't yet have a Calendar module on the page, follow these steps to add one:
- In the upper left corner, find the triangle with the blue + and hover over it with your mouse, then click Add Body Content.
- In the list of Modules that comes up, click the Add button for Calendar.
2) Click on View Calendar in the lower right to go to the current calendar month full view.
3) Scroll down below the calendar grid to see a list of your Calendar Categories. Below each, you have several options for what you can do with the Category:
- You can set the Calendar to display only a single Category by clicking Only Show This Category
- If you have multiple categories and don't want to show all of them, you can click Hide This Category for any you don't want to display
That's it! There is no Save button to click, for these functions. You can place as many Calendar modules on your site as you need, and each can display whatever categories you want!