You can download Firefox by clicking here.
Our website and point of sale system runs directly in a web browser, and the best browser to use for our system is Firefox. You will need to download and install the program before logging into the system to use it or to follow along in a training session.
- Firefox Menu - Your Firefox menu may be hidden, and sometimes you need to get in there to work with printing settings or updating Firefox. If you don't see your menu, hit your Alt key once and it will pop up for you.
- Tabbed Browsing - The site you are currently viewing will be in the active tab, like the one you see above, and there will always be a + button for you to open a new tab, or you can hold down Ctrl and hit the T key to open a new one. You can have as many tabs open in the system as you need.
- Address Bar - This shows the page address you are currently viewing. When logging into the site, or when our Support team asks you to go to a page in your browser, enter the address here, not in the the Search field (#5).
- Reload Page - From time to time, as we are working with you in the system, we may ask you to refresh or reload the page to see changes we have made for you. This button will refresh the page, and if you are still not seeing it, holding down Shift and clicking on the Reload Page button will force the browser to completely reload everything.
- Search Field - Many people start their browsing here, and it is a very convenient way to find what you need, but for going directly to a page when you have the address, you will want to use the Address Bar (#3).
- Bookmark Page - You can create a bookmark to easily go back to the page you are currently viewing by clicking on this star.
- Bookmark List - Clicking this button will show you your list of bookmarks. When you first install Firefox, you will have the opportunity to import bookmarks or favorites from other browsers, and if you do so, they will appear here.
- Downloads - Whenever you download an image or a file, this button will turn blue after the download is complete, and when you click on it, you can see a list of recent downloads with the file you just saved at the top.
Other browser programs may not work well at all with our system, for example, Internet Explorer and Safari will not work at all with certain parts of our system that you will need.