Beta till features/fixes
- Website address was missing in the printed receipt.
- Several enhancements and fixes to improve efficiency.
- Added some tools to assist in data migrations for new customers.
- Fixed many of the reported errors throughout the system.
Things we're working on
- Special Order - This functionality has has needed negative inventory to be supported. Once negative inventory is released, there will be some final testing to special order functionality before it is also released.
- Web Checkout Revamp - We have made some significant changes to the checkout process on the website. The new method of checking out is more user-friendly, and the ability to let people choose between PayPal or simply entering a credit card on the checkout page.
- Coupons - Many upgrades to coupons, such as the ability to assign coupons to specific products, departments, or categories. Also, a time frame when the coupon is valid. Marking a coupon as "automatic" will essentially create a "sale" for whatever items you specify to receive the discount.
- Focus on Fixes - With the purchase of JMM and Websites for Quilters, there has been a lot of focus on new feature development. Unfortunately, new features usually bring along some bugs. Over the coming weeks you will notice more emphasis on polishing the existing features in the system, improving stability for all users.