Beta till features/fixes
- Fixed problem where transaction would endlessly save after clicking check box to complete the transaction.
- Transaction data is being logged more accurately.
- When tax is removed from a transaction, and then that transaction is suspended, the tax will not be added back upon resuming the transaction.
- Fixed bug where a transaction discount and reward coupon would miscalculate discount information for the transaction.
- Nothing new this week.
- Margins Report has been rewritten in order to solve several problems with accuracy and not matching the net sales figures from the other reports.
- Added various warnings and growls throughout the system.
- Fixed some accuracy problems with the net sales figure on the End of Day Report.
- Some special characters for the "Model" in the repairs module would cause the repair not to save.
Things we're close to having done
- Negative Inventory - Currently, if a product has zero inventory, they system will automatically add inventory as needed. There are various scenarios where the ability to take inventory negative is needed. Such as when inventory has been delivered to the store and sold, but not yet received in the POS. This enhancement will assign the newly received inventory to the transactions that caused it to go negative, allowing you to receive inventory and make sales in any order.
- Special Order - This functionality has has needed negative inventory to be supported. Once negative inventory is released, there will be some final testing to special order functionality before it is also released.
- Web Checkout Revamp - We have made some significant changes to the checkout process on the website. The new method of checking out is more user-friendly, and the ability to let people choose between PayPal or simply entering a credit card on the checkout page.
- Coupons - Many upgrades to coupons, such as the ability to assign coupons to specific products, departments, or categories. Also, a time frame when the coupon is valid. Marking a coupon as "automatic" will essentially create a "sale" for whatever items you specify to receive the discount.