Beta till features/fixes
- Fixed issue where some class line items were missing from the "beta till" transaction view.
- Fixed some errors that would prevent refunding a transaction through the beta till.
- Resolved issue with certain special characters in the product title would cause the till to freeze when saving a transaction.
- Resolved issue where resuming some transactions would freeze the till.
- Negative inventory support. You may now sell inventory before it has been received. Once received, it will add that inventory and COGS to the transaction where it was sold. CLICK HERE to learn more.
- Receipts print the product option/style as well as the titles.
- Use of an apostrophe would break the item search in the repair module.
- Problem where transaction view would not load when serialized item was sold on that transaction.
- Fixed some display issues on the Transaction Details report with returns that had discounts.
- Purchase Order package quantity would sometimes calculate incorrectly.
- Minor enhancements to speed up the till.
- Some special characters used in the SKU field would cause the Edit Product page to display wrong.
Things we're working on
- Special Order - This functionality has has needed negative inventory to be supported. Once negative inventory is released, there will be some final testing to special order functionality before it is also released.
- Web Checkout Revamp - We have made some significant changes to the checkout process on the website. The new method of checking out is more user-friendly, and the ability to let people choose between PayPal or simply entering a credit card on the checkout page.
- Coupons - Many upgrades to coupons, such as the ability to assign coupons to specific products, departments, or categories. Also, a time frame when the coupon is valid. Marking a coupon as "automatic" will essentially create a "sale" for whatever items you specify to receive the discount.
- Focus on Fixes - With the purchase of JMM and Websites for Quilters, there has been a lot of focus on new feature development. Unfortunately, new features usually bring along some bugs. Over the coming weeks you will notice more emphasis on polishing the existing features in the system, improving stability for all users.