Beta till features/fixes
- Fixed problem where attempting to print or reprint receipt from new till would give a "Receipt Failed" error.
- Classes are now able to be returned through the new till.
- Addressed issue where saving a transaction in the new till would timeout.
- Fixed bug where saving a transaction would return an error that the transaction had already been saved.
- Nothing this week.
- Addressed some minor errors with the old till that occurred when saving a transaction.
- Fixed problem with the product search when creating a kit.
- Fixed some accuracy problems with the way transaction data was being saved. This data was primarily used for reporting, and as a result, caused some of the information on reports to be wrong.
- Fixed issue where searching for an item within the repair module would cause an error.
- Fixed display issue where classes weren't appearing in transaction view.
Things we're working on
- Special Order - This functionality has has needed negative inventory to be supported. Once negative inventory is released, there will be some final testing to special order functionality before it is also released.
- Web Checkout Revamp - We have made some significant changes to the checkout process on the website. The new method of checking out is more user-friendly, and the ability to let people choose between PayPal or simply entering a credit card on the checkout page.
- Coupons - Many upgrades to coupons, such as the ability to assign coupons to specific products, departments, or categories. Also, a time frame when the coupon is valid. Marking a coupon as "automatic" will essentially create a "sale" for whatever items you specify to receive the discount.
- Focus on Fixes - With the purchase of JMM and Websites for Quilters, there has been a lot of focus on new feature development. Unfortunately, new features usually bring along some bugs. Over the coming weeks you will notice more emphasis on polishing the existing features in the system, improving stability for all users.