Beta till features/fixes
- The incorrect price was pulling up for some products.
- Now allows for sale of serialized inventory without specifying the serial number. It may be entered at a later point.
- Replaced "Member Since" with the customer balance or credit.
- Fixed issue where scanning the repair receipt in the new till would not pull up the repair.
- A list of available serial numbers will now appear when ringing up a sale.
- Transaction total for new till now appears on the signature slip version of the receipt.
- Customer birthday was not displaying properly on the edit customer page.
- Fixed problem where some serial numbers were not displaying on customer purchase history.
- Hard breaks in clerk message would break the new till.
- Addressed an issue where the new product upload would not add some options to the product.
- Fixed some errors that were causing the Sales Summary report to show the incorrect "non-taxable sales" figure.
Things we're working on
- Web Checkout Revamp - We have made some significant changes to the checkout process on the website. The new method of checking out is more user-friendly, and the ability to let people choose between PayPal or simply entering a credit card on the checkout page.
- ShipStation Integration - Many store owners have requested some type of integration with their preferred shipping solution. We identified a company called ShipStation that will allow you to fulfill and ship orders through all major parcel services.