Beta till features/fixes
- Fixed problem where a class was showing the incorrect number of seats available in the new till.
- Fixed issue with some beta till products not loading.
- Deactivate product option - At the bottom of each option on the "Edit Product" page, you now have the ability to deactivate an option so that it no longer appears on the website or in the POS. Screenshot
- Product Wait Lists - A product may now be configured so that when it is out of stock, someone may add themselves to a wait list. This setting will only work if the "Unlimited Web Inventory" setting is turned off. It can be found on the "Advanced" tab of the "Edit Product" page. Screenshot
- Nearing completion with the Web Checkout 2.0 project. Will start beta testing with customers this week.
- Enhanced international checkout options for Web Checkout 2.0.
- Fixed issue with the warning when pausing a layaway in the new till.
- Fixed bug in old till where returning a $0 item would record the full dollar payment for the return.
- Inventory Value report wasn't summing sub-departments correctly. It now reports completely accurate.
- Fixed discrepancy with Sales Tax report.
- Enhance inventory variance report to account for blank spaces in the spreadsheet upload, in case extra spaces are added before or after the SKU.
- Minor enhancements/fixes to content migration tools.
- Fixed issue where sales tax report was showing the incorrect rate for jurisdictions, despite showing tax collected correctly.
- Fixed issue with digital download not working for customers who purchased one.
- Other minor tweaks to the Sales Summary and Sales Tax reports.