Beta till features/fixes
- Fixed problem with customer account not being loaded in new till after completing a search.
- Enhanced the area where a credit card number is entered to be able to handle the card reader data more consistently.
- Bulk customer merge feature that will allow someone from our staff to execute a bulk customer merge through your entire system. It will look for identical email addresses OR it will find records where the name and phone number match. From there it will combine all records that meet that same criteria. If you would like this done for your website, please contact support.
- Fixed an issue where some handling fees in online orders were included as part of the order total, but not charged through PayPal.
- A 100% discount would result in an infinity margin on the sales by item report.
- Many small improvements/fixes to the Web Checkout 2.0.
- Current web checkout with PayPal not sending taxes over correctly.
- Fixed issue where some credit card charges did not get sent to processor correctly.