Beta till features/fixes
- Some transaction were not recording the payment record correctly, which would result in some report discrepancies.
- Service items were not populating the COGS correctly for a transaction.
- No longer allows a quantity of zero.
- Added the option title or "Style" to the product title in the Sales by Item report.
- Option validation for bulk product uploads prevents errors when uploading products with options.
- New "collapsed" shopping cart enabled for testing on several approved websites. Meant to provide a more user-friendly shopping experience.
- Online shopping cart will collapse to bottom of screen for mobile devices.
- Found issue where web shopping cart would dump the cart contents after a large number of items had been added. The bug has rarely occurred, but we found what was causing it and fixed it.
- Fixed some inaccuracies with the customer balance report not showing the correct balance for the time period referenced.
- Fixed inaccuracies with the Sales Summary and Sales by Item reports.
- If more than what was ordered on the PO was received on the RO, it would change the PO to a "Back ordered" status.
- Some reports would display a discount as a positive number instead of negative.
- Cost was not being recorded correctly in both the old and new tills. This resulted in bad data and inaccurate reporting. Data was corrected with this fix.
- Tax line in transaction view was showing an incorrect number.
- Fixed problem where suspending a repair transaction at pickup, and then cancelling the transaction, would still mark the repair as "picked up."
- Repair item income was not displaying on some reports correctly.