Beta till features/fixes
- If someone happened to enter a charge amount greater than the amount due, it would issue change. That change was not deducted from the net sales amount, resulting in bad data and inaccurate reports. The problem and data have both been fixed.
- 1x1 inch bar codes were printing with a leading zero, which was causing issues with the new till. Fixed.
- Fixed problem with new till duplicating line items in the saved transaction.
- When creating a layaway in the new till, the serial number slide out would appear behind the layaway form, making it impossible to finish add the layaway.
- New till will search the gift card code printed on gift cards that were purchased from the website.
- New shipping description for "Free Shipping/Handling Fee."
- UPDATED LAYAWAY MODULE - The layaway module got a badly needed refresh, in addition to some enhancements and a number of fixes.
- Ability to apply a discount in a layaway.
- Fixed an error that would occur when editing the customer balance.
- Temporary problem where a new customer was created whenever an online purchase was made, even if that customer had purchased from you in the past.
- Fixed export summary for QB Web Connector.
- Fixed MANY layaway bugs that created issues with creating, managing, and closing out a layaway.