Beta till features/fixes
- Fixed issue where some service items weren't being taxed appropriately.
- Fixed problem where classes weren't being taxed with the default service tax rate.
- Small fix for customer balance format in new till.
- Created a more intelligent search for new till. If an exact match of an existing SKU is entered, that product will appear at the top of the search results.
- Addressed issue where some stores were receiving an error when trying to reprint a receipt.
- Ability to reset the QB Web Connector user account.
- Added a setting that will allow you to print a bar code for a product without a price.
- Added ability to remove an item from a layaway after the layaway is created.
- Pending PayPal payments would appear on the transaction view, in addition to the completed payment. Now only the completed will appear.
- Fixed some logic with the bulk customer merge feature.
- Corrected the dashboard report so that it is reporting on the correct day. It was off by one day.
- Fixed fatal error in Web Checkout 2.0 for Firefox users.
- Added ability for Web Checkout 2.0 to process a $0 order.
- Fixed problem in old till where some payment records were being recorded incorrectly.
- Fixed issue where transactions weren't displaying correctly on the End of Day report.
- Added some columns to the Inventory Value report export to provide more information.