We have temporarily shifted the bulk of our development resources to address problems surrounding the new till and reports. Accurate reporting is key when trying to run a business, and some problems with the way data is being saved in the new till has caused problems with report accuracy. Over the next couple of weeks, we hope to address each of these issues.
Additionally, the new till is already less error-prone than the old till. We will be working to enhance/fix items with the new till in an effort to encourage more to start using it.
Beta till features/fixes
- Fixed some errors which occurred when cash or check payments were received.
- Fixed issue where some line item and payment records were not being saved correctly.
- Nothing new this week.
- Many fixes to how reporting data is being saved after a transaction. This is most of the reason for recent report inaccuracies.
- Quite a few fixes to basically all of the reports.
- Fixed problem where shipping was being calculated incorrectly for website purchases.
- Fixed problem where deleted gift cards were still showing up in the gift cards outstanding report.