Beta till features/fixes
- Users would occasionally see a "Transaction already saved" warning when trying to save a transaction. We fixed the problem that was creating that message.
- Fixed a problem where the rewards accruing would not take into account the discount being given.
- There was an issue where if you tried to return an item that had been discounted, it would default to the regular price, and not the discounted price that was originally paid. Fixed.
- Fixed problem with the setting that controlled whether a reward coupon was being printed on the receipt.
- Sometimes when trying to reprint a receipt, a message saying "Receipt Failed" would appear. This has been fixed.
- Nothing new this week
- Minor fixes to the new wait list functionality.
- Fixed problem where not all customer history was showing up in the customer dialog screen being accessed through the customer module.
- Many fixes to the way that data is being saved after a transaction for reporting purposes. Should improve report accuracy significantly.
- Fixed problem where the customer notes in the repair log would disappear.
- Add credit card as an option when refunding a layaway.
- Fixed issue where some super-admin links were appearing for stores.
- Voided Transactions report was reporting all or most transactions in many cases. Now it will only shows those with a "voided" status.
- Fixed problem where a negative or NULL backlog would not allow a purchase order to be marked as "received."
- Fixed temporary issue with credit cards not being charged properly through the register page.
- Fixed some accuracy problems with the End of Day report.
- Fixed some inaccuracies with the Sales Tax report.
- Fixed the margin calculation on returned items in the Sales by Item report.
- Fixed Sales Summary report to include class sales totals.