Beta till features/fixes
- Fixed problem where receipt would only print every other transaction.
- Wait List for Classes - Last week we released some functionality that would allow customers to sign up for a wait list for products. To enable wait lists for classes, first go to Settings > Website Settings > Calendar & Classes. Then check the box for "Add to Wait List" (Screenshot). From there, you will have the ability to enable the wait list for individual classes as you see fit. This setting is located on the "Pricing" tab of the Edit Class page when creating or editing a class (Screenshot). View the wait lists by clicking on Reports > Wait Lists.
- Print 1x1 labels from Product Page - When enabled, this will bypass the current print dialog and slide out a modal that shows the new print functionality. it will also print the store name on labels. Currently this feature must be enabled by our support team.
- Several fixes and enhancement to the rentals module (release coming soon).
- Small fixes to the wait list functionality and the wait list view.
- Fixed problem with setting page not displaying some settings.
- QB Web Connector fix for handling a universal A/R error.
- Progress made on the new tiered pricing functionality.
- Released the Web Checkout 2.0 in beta for several customers. Currently working through some small fixes and enhancements before the official release.