Beta till features/fixes
- Fixed issue where resuming a transaction in the new till would sometimes cause the transaction to save the wrong "taxable sales" amount.
- Fixed a rounding error in the new till that would occasionally cause the tax calculation to be slightly off.
- Fixed issue where repairs were not being added to the till correctly. This resulted in bad data for reporting service sales.
- Alternate look-ups weren't being found when scanned into the new till. They are now.
- Manage Customer Reward Coupons - When editing a customer profile, you may now view the reward coupons that customer has earned. [screenshot] From this page, you can see the amount of the coupon, the transactions where it was issued and redeemed, and the expiration (if applicable). [screenshot] You may also add a reward coupon, or delete existing reward coupons for this customer.
- Enhanced the bulk upload functionality in order to prevent the store location id from being changed.
- Company name and location names are now required fields.
- More progress on report accuracy across all reports.
- Fixed problem where multiple gift card codes would print out on the receipt.
- When removing the tax manually, it would show still show in the transaction view. This has been corrected.
- When clicking on transaction ID in the class report, it would direct you to the wrong page.
- Fixed bug where you could not create a new customer from the repair page.
- Fixed issue where a layaway discount was not being saved.
- Transaction view was not displaying shipping amounts collected. It now does.
- Fixed problem with exporting gift card report.